CORPORATE LAWYERS KARACHI PAKISTAN
Company Registration / Formation Laws in Pakistan & Worldwide
We as law firm, deals in Company cases in High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. We also deal in registration a private limited company according to company registration law in Pakistan and Worldwide. We are also providing complete consultancy after registration private limited company in Pakistan and overseas clients. Our lawyers are having exclusive expertise to register a public limited company in Pakistan and Worldwide, providing full support after registration of a Company.
REGISTRATION OF COMPANY
The Steps to formation / incorporation of a company in Pakistan are as follows:
- Seek Approval from the concerned ministry if special permission before incorporation / formation of a company is required.
- Seek approval for the availability of the proposed name.
- File documents to the Registrar which varies from company to company depending on whether it is a single member company, private limited company, public listed company, and public unlisted company, banking company, small company, foreign company, trust, NGO and so forth.
- Apply for the attested copies of the documents filed.
- Receive Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Commencement of Business.
- Proceed with other registrations if required which may include local or foreign board in investment, concerned ministries, chamber of commerce, central Bank, Income Tax registrations, Sales Tax and other levy of taxes registration so forth and so on.